The Enchanted Cave The Enchanted Cave

I keep coming back to play this, so I guess it warrants 5 stars.

Elf Story Elf Story

Decent graphics, annoying music...

The game play leaves quite a bit to be desired. I don't like it that there's no consistent battle system. The arrows sequence was pointless and annoying, especially how quickly the fourth arrow moves in relation to the others.

1 star for graphics, zero stars for game play and music.

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

The graphics are good, the music appropriate. What really keeps this game from shining is the pay modeling. Paying just to keep playing a game -- and a flash game -- seems a bit over the top. Yes, y'all need money but really? If y'all can make a game this good then y'all can find a way to make money without using "day" packages.

Dark Soul Dark Soul

All my 5 r belong to this.

I really enjoyed this game. The graphics were amazing. The gameplay was neither too hard nor too easy. Some of the longer levels felt a little longer than they should have been. The level repetition didn't bother me. I love the different schemes.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Unplayable at the beginning. Character keeps dying from arbitrary knife to the face. Not funny.

Defend Your Trump Defend Your Trump

Boring.

While the graphics and animation are very above par, the gameplay itself is a demerit. Enemies get harder with the player receiving no chances to upgrade that hydraulic lift? No.

I Hate This Game I Hate This Game

ROFL

I love how cheesy and frustrating this game is.

BTW, what is that awesomely annoying music? I want to download the song so I can annoy ALL of my friends with it.

Looming Looming

Like Myst, but better

Needs a minimap.

It's like myst, but without the suck.

Go to Hell! Go to Hell!

I love it.

Simple, elegant, fun.
The retro-graphics make the game what it is. The water mechanics are solid and predictable. Lava is fun too.

Great music selection, can I know what tracks your using here? I want to download and listen to them.