Party Dancefloor - Dj-U Party Dancefloor - Dj-U

The vocals made me cringe. The techno track was uninspired and dull. The song needs a lot of work before I'll even consider downloading it.

DJ-Ultimax responds:

6 people have downloeded it already so im a proe

Nightmare City Nightmare City

Sounds a bit like something out of Demon's Crest. Gotta give props for it cuz this does sound very much like a Nightmare City.

OpenLight responds:

I'm glad you think so!

T3CHN0 T3CHN0

A nice little techno ditty.

COC - Feel This COC - Feel This

The heavy thrash doesn't mesh very well with the original sample. I would suggest going a different route with "Flashdance", and making a seperate track altogether with the thrashing. It's good thrash and it would be better on its own.

GundamFreakX responds:

I had thought that while I was making the track. I had hoped the clash would blend in a chaotic way. A beautiful track being stabbed to death with electro thrash. But your suggestion is worth a try. I'll see if "Flashdance" will be better going the French House route and keep this track "Flashdance" free. Thanks for the suggestion.

06 - Surface 06 - Surface

Passion of the METAL!!!!! \m/

Seriously, this piece rocks. Literally, rocks out like so much awesome guitar-riffness.

The transition issues do make it seem like this song should have been split into three or four different songs, each taking a transition. I dunno. It's just that in towards the middle you go off into a (amazing) musical tangent and it just sounds like that stuff should be made into it's own song with it's own separate content.

Mario RPG Forest mix Mario RPG Forest mix

Gangsta!

Kinda sounds like polka + gangsta rap.

SMW Bowser Theme Remix SMW Bowser Theme Remix

Solid Effort

Stylisticly, this could qualify for game ending music in and of itself.
That is, if it was "Super Mario and the Gangsta's 'shroom Zone" with badass mario walking off into the sunset.

Solid effort here. I can tell you put a lot into it.

Anthouse21 responds:

Yea it did take me along time to make this one but i can imagine an ending like that with this music lol thanks!

MMX: Armored Armadillo (8-Bit) MMX: Armored Armadillo (8-Bit)

Excellent.

So this best captures the frantic quality of the music from that beloved level.
I can rock out to this.

Smithy battle pt 2 remix Smithy battle pt 2 remix

Excellent job.

Sounds like you were going for a techno-creepy-WTF-is-the-place-kind-o f-feel; and you did it.

Not so sure what the point of the one minute intro was. That portion needs to be developed a wee bit more. Maybe add some anvil strikes to balance out the tech-bass line. It's a bit bottom heavy. Kinda wears on the ears after a few minutes. I can tell you put a lot into it. A little less bottom heavy and it'll be 10/10.

johngotti0831 responds:

yeah this is pretty old, and I kinda don't like this song (my version) anymore. But yeah I advanced a lot since this and you can check out newer songs by me that are a lot better here http://johngotti0831.bandcamp.com/

SuperMarioRPG: Smithy 2nd form SuperMarioRPG: Smithy 2nd form

Hmmm... botterscotch, yo.

Dredging from the depths of my musical memory, this sounds almost exactly the same as the song from game. Being that it IS a remix, that isn't entirely unexpected. What I am hearing here, is the song transcribed note for note, sped up, and put to different instruments. The entrance at beginning itself wasn't exactly spectacular or appropriate.

Overall, an okay attempt at sprucing up an already good song.