Shadic Vs. Nazo Shadic Vs. Nazo

Not a bad flash. The animation is okay. The story is intriguing. The music is appropriate.
THe only big problem that I have with this is that I have to right click and choose "play" in order to advance the dialogue.

Domanimations responds:

You press Spacebar to advance the Text.

The Enchanted Cave The Enchanted Cave

I keep coming back to play this, so I guess it warrants 5 stars.

Elf Story Elf Story

Decent graphics, annoying music...

The game play leaves quite a bit to be desired. I don't like it that there's no consistent battle system. The arrows sequence was pointless and annoying, especially how quickly the fourth arrow moves in relation to the others.

1 star for graphics, zero stars for game play and music.

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

The graphics are good, the music appropriate. What really keeps this game from shining is the pay modeling. Paying just to keep playing a game -- and a flash game -- seems a bit over the top. Yes, y'all need money but really? If y'all can make a game this good then y'all can find a way to make money without using "day" packages.

Party Dancefloor - Dj-U Party Dancefloor - Dj-U

The vocals made me cringe. The techno track was uninspired and dull. The song needs a lot of work before I'll even consider downloading it.

DJ-Ultimax responds:

6 people have downloeded it already so im a proe

Nightmare City Nightmare City

Sounds a bit like something out of Demon's Crest. Gotta give props for it cuz this does sound very much like a Nightmare City.

OpenLight responds:

I'm glad you think so!

T3CHN0 T3CHN0

A nice little techno ditty.